Are you looking to live and work in one of Australia’s premier locations and help achieve Noosa Council’s vision:
“Noosa Shire – Different by Nature”
Noosa Council is seeking a Community and Digital Programs Librarian with passion, skills, and experience to join our library team and lead, manage and coordinate the Library Programs Team in delivering high-quality, community-focused programs, events, and services.
The Community and Digital Programs Librarian is a member of the Library Leadership Team and contributes to the strategic development of the Library Service.
This is a full-time, permanent role. Noosa Council offers a beautiful environment, has a reputation for developing innovative programs and solutions, and offers flexible working arrangements.
- Position Status: Permanent Full Time
- Department: Community Services
- Office: Libraries and Galleries
- Advertised: Internal and External
- Position Remuneration: Level 5.1 ($91,814.72) total remuneration package based on permanent full-time employee, 12% super and 17.5% leave loading
- Closing Date: 5:00pm (AEST) Friday, 28 October 2022