* President Elect (2 year term)
* South East Regional Representative (1 year term)
* South West Regional Representative (1 year term)
* Central Regional Representative (1 year term)
* Northern Regional Representative (1 year term)
The roles involve liaison with regional library staff, attendance at regular meetings (face-to-face and teleconference), participation in decision-making, and being committed to QPLA’s objectives, roles and responsibilities in promoting and marketing the value of libraries through Queensland’s peak representative body. The list of member libraries in each region can be found here
Download the Office Bearer Nomination form to become part of a well-established independent body made up of members from Rural and Independent library services across Queensland.
Nominations close 5pm 6 May 2016.