A great opportunity has opened up for a Librarian on the beautiful Cassowary Coast.
This exciting position is suitable for a dynamic, creative and passionate professional who would like to work with a small but wonderful team to offer a quality service and raise the profile of Cassowary Coast Libraries & museums to the wider community.
- Full time with monthly RDO
- $74,382 plus relevant allowances
- Generous superannuation and leave
- Based in Innisfail with regular travel across the region
Apply now – all applications must be submitted vai the Cassowary Coast Regional Council website by 7pm, Monday 29 May 2023.
On the website, review further position information and submit your application via the Apply button for this role, ensuring you include:
• Cover Letter (max 2-3 pages) addressing the selection criteria and the reason you are the ‘best fit’ for this role
• Current Resume showcasing relevant skills, experience and qualifications
• Current Licences/Qualifications, relevant to this role
If you have any questions after reading the information on the council website, or if you are having difficulty viewing the position on line, please contact:
People & Culture P (07) 4030 2216 pr email email@example.com