- QPLA Advocacy
- Libraries and COVID in Stage 2 and Preparing for Stage 3 (DOC)
- COVID-19 useful links
- Great Australian Storybook Collection
- Ground-breaking library pod opens in shopping centre
- Children’s books with Yuwi language win award
- 2019 Conference Bursary Winners
- Brisbane Square Library Extended
- Moreton Bay turns on the GLaM
- Story Seats – Sunshine Coast Libraries
- nextLEVEL: microfestival of games – Ipswich Libraries
Highlight some of the great work, projects and activities happening at your Queensland Public Library.
If your service delivers something different from the rest, or your effectively amazing at what you do, then your submission is welcome.
Submit your story to email@example.com.
Include a short summary of your activity in approximately 300 words, a high resolution image and a link to more information.
Look out for upcoming editions of QPLA eNews to see your project in the spotlight.