Promote job opportunities. Send your vacancy information to email@example.com.
Coordinator Libraries position – Tableland Regional Council
The Coordinator is responsible for the setting and delivery of objectives for the Library Services Section as a whole and for the successful management of all staff within the section, ensuring high and improving levels of customer satisfaction as well as supervision of 5 direct reports across Libraries and Collections and Systems Unit. The Coordinator Libraries is also responsible for the asset management, coordination of maintenance and repairs of facilities within libraries and the buildings.
Applications Close 5pm, Friday 27 November 2020
- Full Time
- Attractive Superannuation – 12% Council Contribution
- Locality Allowance (if applicable)
- 1 FTE 72.5 hours per fortnight
- Flexible working arrangements with RDO incentive
- LGIA Level 7.1 $90,410.94 (per annum), $3,477.34 (fortnightly)
How to apply
The link to our website that candidates can apply is https://tablelands1.applynow.net.au/jobs/TRC393
- Enter your personal details and respond to the selection criteria by answering the questions. There is no need to formally respond to selection criteria in a separate document.
- Attach your resume and cover letter. Ensure your documents are saved with no spaces in the file name e.g. JohnSmithResume or John_Smith_Resume. This will ensure you do not have technical problems uploading
For further details about the role download the Position Description
Conditions of Employment
For further information about conditions of employment and working at TRC go to Employment Policies
Living and Working on the Tablelands
For more information about the role please contact Shiralee McHardie during office hours – 4089 2306
We encourage applicants from all backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from different cultural backgrounds and people with disabilities.