Promote job opportunities. Send your vacancy information to email@example.com.
Nominations are called for the following positions:
Library Branch Services Coordinator, Ipswich
Ipswich Libraries is a dynamic and innovative provider of a range of library and information services and products to the community.
As Library Branch Services Coordinator you will be part of the Libraries and Customer Services Management team, and will provide operational leadership and accountability for the various functions and support services for Springfield Central, Redbank Plains and Redbank Plaza library branches and facilities.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and manage the operational activities of Library Branch Services in the provision of outstanding customer focused services.
- Provide leadership, training and coaching to develop a responsive team which embraces change to deliver continuous improvement.
- Coordinate and manage day-to-day operations of the library facilities including risk management and Workplace Health and Safety requirements to meet the needs of customers and Council.
- Measure, evaluate and report on the performance of the relevant Library branches ensuring outcomes are assessed and benchmarked to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Actively participate in the Libraries and Customer Services Management Team by providing expert advice and contributing to service-wide strategic and operational development and implementation.
As Ipswich Libraries is a multi-site system, you will be required to work at different locations from time to time and hours of the Ipswich Libraries are spread over seven days per week and this position may be required to work outside the normal span of working hours.
Closing date: Thursday 25 March @ 11.59pm
For more information and to apply, click here