Specifically the group will:
- Identify new ideas and best practice models relevant to public libraries
- Respond to priority issues referred by the Executive Board of the Association
- Identify models for sharing the information gathered with Association members
- Review the Public Library Achievement Awards and investigate options for celebrating the success of new and innovative projects, programs or best practice examples in Queensland public libraries
- Identify potential issues for research to be undertaken by the Association or its members
For more detailed information, read the Innovation Terms of Reference.
Want to be part of the group or simply want to make a contribution by offering a service; lending expertise or simply passing on a suggestion? Simply contact Jo Beazley