Development and Opportunity
The Development and Opportunity Working Group is a forum to support and and make recommendations to the Association on how it might provide professional development opportunities for its members.
Specifically the group will:
- Identify professional development topics relevant to the Association and its members
- Respond to priority issues referred by the Executive Board of the Association
- Identify potential delivery mechanisms, opportunities or speakers
- Investigate options for a decentralised model of providing training opportunities
- Collect and review information on professional development opportunities that could be made available to members
- Investigate and develop opportunities for staff exchange programs
- Develop training tools and materials for use by the Association or its membership
- Review the conference model
For more detailed information, read the Development and Opportunity Terms of Reference.
Want to be part of the group or simply want to make a contribution by offering a service; lending expertise or simply passing on a suggestion? Simply contact Rebecca Randle