The Collaboration Working Group is a forum to support and make recommendations to the Association on how it might best work with other sectors or organizations to build a sustainable future.
Specifically the group will:
- Identify other organisations that the Association may wish to form strategic alliances or partnerships with to further its objectives
- Identify opportunities to foster relationships with library or government sectors or organisations of mutual benefit to the Association
- Draft protocols for formalising these alliances or relationships
- Respond to priority issues referred by the Executive Board of the Association
- Review the funding model for the Association and identify alternative sources of funding
For more detailed information, read the Collaboration Terms of Reference.